Practical Guide to Employees’ State Insurance Act, Rules & Regulations is a handy referencer for understanding the interpretation and implementation of the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948. Each edition of this title has been meticulously revised to include important judicial decisions, legislative amendments, and key developments in the subject area.
• Presented in lucid language
• Includes ratio of important judgments
• Thoroughly updated with developments in the subject area
• Devised as per the needs and requirements of labour law practitioners, employers, employees, employee unions, and a valuable resource for academicians, research scholars, law students and institutional libraries
New to this edition:
• This edition has been meticulously revised to include important decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts
• Key developments since the publication of its last edition have been incorporated in this edition