The seventeenth edition of Wharton’s Law Lexicon is a legal dictionary of paramount importance. It contains:
• Legal terms and phrases.
• Legal maxims, quasi-legal terms and Latin terms.
• Words peculiar to Hindu law, Muslim law and other personal laws.
• Exhaustive reference to Indian and foreign case law.
• Exhaustive reference to updated Indian and English Acts, Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, Notifications and Circulars.
• Terms and phrases relating to specialised areas, for example, trade and commerce, stock exchange, military law, etc.
• A free word finder CD for a quick and easy search of words, terms, phrases and maxims contained in the book.
With this revised edition, our endeavour is to familiarise our readers with all additions necessitated by the developments in the field of law.
The book is presented in a format that is easy to ‘understand and use’ making it valuable for readers and users as a concise reference.