COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SERIES
1. The Guide to Understanding Commercial Contract Negotiation
2. The Guide to Understanding Commonly Used Contract Terms: Boilerplate Clauses
3. The Guide to Understanding Tenders
4. The Guide to Understanding Confidentiality Agreements
5. The Guide to Understanding Indemnity Clauses
Everyone needs to have a basic understanding of commercial contracts and their ramifications.
You have been involved in weeks, or sometimes even months, of hardfought negotiations. However, the deal is not done until it is written up; not until the final form of contract is agreed upon and executed and you have to have a basic understanding of commercial contracts and all their ramifications every step of the way. You will find what you need to know in Understanding Commercial Contract Negotiation.
Like other titles in this series it will help spot potential contractual negation issues before they become problems. In the event of a lawsuit, it will also help them work with their lawyers more effectively.
It is practical and easytoread with features such as:
the use of examples taken from `reallife` business situation;
`nuggets` of practical information and `golden rules`;
`plain English` explanations of technical legal jargon.
Anyone learning or dealing with contracts cannot afford to be without it!.